LEARN HOW TO…
- Have a more balanced life whilst caring for people with dementia.
- Communicate better with a person with dementia.
- Deal with behavioural problems.
- Become more intimate again with the person with dementia.
- Regulate the sleep cycle better.
- Make the living environment safer.
- Use nutrition to help a person with dementia live healthier and longer.
- Identify the positive effects of movement, music, and light and how to integrate these into your daily life.
- Enjoy life together once again.
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE FAST IMPROVEMENT FOR BETTER RESULTS IN CARING, AND WILL BE ABLE TO REALIZE A MORE BALANCED LIFE…
Create a happier and healthier life together again despite dementia.
- Achieve a balanced life.
- Create better communication with the person with dementia.
- Learn to deal with behavioural problems with ease.
- Enhance your loving relationships.
- Become fitter, stronger, and more capable of handling the difficulties of caregiving.
- Experience less fear by creating a safer environment, and a healthier life through good nutrition for your loved one with dementia.
- Have more fun by seeing the positive effects of movement, music, and light.
- Enjoy life more together again.